- Witchcraft 101
- Beginning witchcraft
- What is paganism?
- Pagan primer
- Paganism is an umbrella term
- Where to begin as a pagan
- How to respectfully follow an eclectic path
- Reading material for beginners
Wiccan reading list:
- Witchcraft Today (alternate version)
- The Meaning of Witchcraft
- High Magic’s Aid
- The Gardnerian Book of Shadows
- Modern Wicca: A History from Gerald Gardner to the Present
Used before ritual workings to aid in achieving a calmed centered state of mind before beginning work.
- 1 part Chamomile
- 1/3 part Mugwort
- 1/4 part Lavender
- 1/3 part Peppermint
- 1/3 part Lemon Balm
- 1/3 part Elder Flowers
- 1/4 part Spearmint
- 1/3 part Rose Hips
- sweeten with honey
******Mugwort should never be used internally during pregnancy or lactation or by anyone who has pelvic inflammatory issues as it causes uterine contractions and can be passed through the mother’s milk.
- Test it.
- Compare it to similar spells that you’ve performed. Why is yours different and what should your do that the other spells don’t?
- Break down each component of the spell and write out why it should work and why each ingredient or tool is there. This is great for when a spell should work and doesn’t or doesn’t work the way you expected it to.
- Check your wording. If you want a spell to work by next Tuesday then that should be worded in there. Along those same lines, if you use planetary or timing correspondence, verify that as well.
Keeping records of spells are especially useful for people who want to track a spell’s progress.
The evidence is staggering. It’s not a claim, it’s actual proven facts. Animal products are not good for you. Watch this video. According to the CDC, cancer and heart disease are the leading causes of death in the U.S. and in 2010 over 1.1 million people died of either of the two. People do not get cancer and heart disease from eating too many vegetables, it is directly related to the consumption of animal products. Info on vegan diets from the American Heart Association. We are not biologically designed to eat meat. Even vegetarians are at lower risk for disease than non-vegetarians. Dairy increases rates of osteoporosis. Meat linked to heart disease and cancer death. Interesting video about egg marketing.
Seriously, watch the video in the first link. All the information is out there. Eating flesh, interspecies breastmilk and chicken ovulation does nothing good for our health. There are plant-based sources of every single nutrient required by the human body.