With the fact that Persephone prodded me a few months ago, and I’ve get to figure out why, I thought it might be useful to take a look into offerings for her. Bats have been particularly fond of flying over my head lately, while I’ve been turning over this idea, so I’m taking it as encouragement. Below is a list of offerings, both from research and a bit of personal speculation/UPG. If there’s something more anyone thinks of, please feel free to let me know or add on.
Offerings to Persephone:
- Pomegranate, and pomegranate flavored/derived things (ex. Pomegranate Wine)
- Spring Flowers/Wildflowers
- Wreath of Flowers
- Mints (Lemon Balm, Spearmint, Peppermint)
- Bat shaped items/imagery
- Ram shaped items/imagery
- Black/White Poplar
- Weeping Willow
- Incense (particularly sweet or floral scents)
- Honey/Honey Wine
- Infused Waters (herb or fruit infused)
ATTENTION HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS GRADUATING IN 2015.
Fill this out.
It is a scholarship THAT PAYS FOR ALL OF YOUR COLLEGE THROUGH GRADUATION.
I know a friend who had it, and its amazing. Four years of college — at any school of your choice in the United States. Harvard, University of Louisiana, UCLA — it COVERS IT.
Don’t go into debt for school, be part of this prestigious program.
Who is eligible?
African American, American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian Pacific Islander American and Hispanic American students with high academic and leadership promise who have significant financial need;
Spread this Black Tumblr. This better have over 1,000 notes by morning because this will literally CHANGE SOMEONE’S LIFE.
cheap things for school/college!!
- 60 pens for $5.27!!!! $0.08 each
- turbo usb stick, super fast 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
- free two-day shipping for college students
- pills to reduce anxiety, stress, depression, and panic attacks
- under the bed storage
- FOUR 70-page notebooks for $3.77 or one for $0.80
- kindle $55
- combination lock
- 36 packs of cheez-it crackers only $16.97
- scientific calculator $0.99
- wireless printer, scanner and copier for $57.99
- Six Word Story #16 by absentions (via lovequotesrus)
Take a piece of paper and write down what you want to know. Wrap it around lilac and place it beneath your pillow. If you have crystals available, you might want to place serpentine, infinite stone, turquoise, or variscite with the lilac. Allegedly, you will dream of your past life/lives.
(Crystals taken from The Crystal Bible: A Definitive Guide to Crystals by Judy Hall)
This is an accessory store where everything is $1.
They even have cosmetics! brushes, lipstick, and lashes as well as cute socks and panties!!